Best Injury Lawyers Scholarship
The personal injury lawyers at Schultz & Myers are pleased to offer the 2018 Best Injury Lawyers Scholarship. We know a single unexpected injury can change a person's life forever. Recovering from these injuries cause untold amounts of physical, emotional, mental, and financial stress.
At our law firm, we help people who were injured due to no fault of their own - whether that's due to a car crash, unsafe product, or slip and fall. Our clients look to us to help them recover from their injury and get back to a normal life. We realize a serious injury can set back a person's finances dramatically. That's why we've created a scholarship specifically to help students affected by personal injury.
We want to hear your story.
Fill out the application below and let us know how a personal injury has affected your life in the past, as well as your plans for the future.
This scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students nationwide who plan on attending, or are attending, an accredited 4-year college/university or 2-year accredited community college in the Fall of 2018. The applicant or an immediate member of the applicant's family must have been involved in some kind of personal injury accident.
- Funds will be sent directly to the college that you will be attending
- The scholarship is a one-time award of $1,500
- Applications are due by 11:59pm CDT on May 31st, 2018
- A winner will be announced on June 30, 2018
- ANY INCOMPLETE OR LATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Students are eligible to be considered for the scholarship if they meet all of the following criteria:
- Are a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- You or your family was involved in a personal injury accident.
- You are a high school senior or current college student in the USA.
- Will be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college in Fall 2018.
- A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
- A 500-word minimum essay explaining you or your family's personal injury accident & how it changed your everyday outlook and possible future plans. Special preferences will be given to members of a family that has recently been injured in a car accident.
Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application for consideration.